Where the content states: “We” includes NKB Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. or any party acting on NKB Web Solution implicit instructions. “You” includes the person purchasing the services or any party acting on the customer’s instructions. “Member” includes the purchaser of services or any party acting on the purchaser’s instructions. “The Registrant” includes the person applying for a domain name or any party acting on the Registrant’s instructions. “The Registry” refers to the relevant domain names Registry. “Server” means the computer server equipment in connection with the provision of the Services. “Web Site” means the area on the Server allocated by us to you for use by you as a site on the Internet. “TOS” includes this agreement. NKB Web Solution reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, effective immediately upon posting of the modification to this URL: https://nkbsolution.in In consideration of the mutual covenants herein, the parties agree to the following, which shall apply during the term of this agreement:
Shared Servers There is a limit of 25% CPU usage that is applied on a per cPanel basis. Resource intensive websites can lead to server issues and, consequently, can result in account restrictions. NKB Web Solution allows a maximum of 50% CPU usage limit on our shared and reseller servers.If a hosting account exceeds this limit for longer than 90 seconds,resource restrictions will be placed on the account.
Reseller Servers Reseller servers have the same limits as Shared servers, however, the limit is per cPanel, not for the entire reseller package.
However, if you have multiple cPanel accounts contributing to a server problem, we may suspend any of them.
1.-An inode stores basic information about a regular file, directory or other file system object. The number of inodes indicates the number of files and folders you have. The inode limitation is applicable to all NKB Web Solution servers.
2.There is a soft limit of 250,000 files per cPanel; however, accounts that exceed over 250,000 files will be in direct violation of our Terms of Service and will be susceptible to being suspended.
3.It is not allowed to store any back up file , Video or audio files in your cpanel or in server . This is to avoid the unnecessary use of inodes , as the files increase in your panel that will increase the inodes and accounts that exceed over 250,000 files will be in direct violation of our Terms of Service and will be susceptible to being suspended and no refund will be initiate in this case.
4.Shared hosting cant be use as reseller Hosting , if anyone is used as a reseller hosting and consumes the inodes then that will result in suspension and appropriate action (suspension or termination ) will be taken .
5.In shared Hosting only 1000 visitors allow per day . for more than 1000 visitors you need cloud hosting , VPS or dedicated Server.
6.In shared Hosting you cant do bulk emailing or store unlimited email. As it is shared hosting we allow only 500 MB & 1Gb space per email Id in unlimited plan or in advance , standard plan . Space more than 1Gb not allowed in our serverfor email . Although you can create unlimited email accounts there is no limit for that.
1.If the account is being inactive more than 3 months then it will be terminated permanently without any information to avoid any load on or junk on our servers.
2.Hosting which expires and doesnt renew within 15 days from its expiry date will be terminated completely . Deleted data cant be restorable in this case and either through mail or call client will be informed . NKB Web Solution will not be responsible if client doesnt able to check mail or recieve call regarding renewal.
1.– Back up restoration will be chargeable . Restoration charges will be 1699 INR /- . If you paid for the restoration and back up will not available in that case , paid amount will be fully refunded. if the back up will available no refund initiate . After request for back up you need to wait for 24-48 hours. We undertake periodic backups of data on our shared hosting servers, but the final responsibility for all backups of the data on your hosting packages rests with you. We strongly recommend that you take periodic backups and store them at your end so that you have multiple options in case of necessity for a restore.
You may request us for a back up of the last 7 days (from the date of request) and in most cases we will be able to provision this from our disaster recovery backups. However, this is not a part of our core hosting services and is merely a last resort. We will try our best to help you out but backups provisioning and restoration is an extremely time and resource intensive process and hence we can only promise a best effort service in this regard.
From the list of backups available and their date of generation you must select the date of the back up very carefully as we will only be able to undertake this task once a week. Also, there may be a possibility of missing files due to the time elapsed between date of backup and request for restoration, in such a case we will not be able to re generate the back up.
2.If any account found in any kind of illegal activity , hacking , copyright issues , bot sites , adult contents such accounts will be suspended and terminated within 24 hours and no refund will initiate in such cases. NKB Web Solution will not responsible in such cases for any kind of data loss.
3.I would request you to look into the following points regarding our backup policy:-
1) We do not promise the customers for providing the backups.
2) We take the backups on rotational basis and we keep the incremental backups for the last 7 days as an additional service. Also this is for our purpose and it is not compulsory.
3) So we always recommend the customers to take the backups of their site contents, databases and emails at their end.
4) We don’t restore the contents
5) Restoration of back will be done from Client side.
Domain Name Registration
Once the domain is registered it cant be canceled or refunded.
1. We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should therefore not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has or they have been registered. Any action taken by you before such notification is at your risk.
2. The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
3. We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
4. We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us.
Web Site Hosting And Email
1. We make no representation and give no warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via the Server and we shall have no liability for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server.
2. You shall effect and maintain adequate insurance coverage in respect of any loss or damage to data stored on the Server.
3. You represent, undertake and warrant to us that you will use the Web Site allocated to you only for lawful purposes. In particular, you represent, warrant and undertake to us that:
. you will not use the Server in any manner which infringes any law or regulation or which infringes the rights of any third part; nor will you authorize or permit any other person to do so.
. you will not post, link to or transmit: (a) any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, malicious, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous, profane or otherwise objectionable as determined by NKB Web Solution in any way. (b) any material containing a virus or other hostile computer program. (c) any material which constitutes, or encourages the commission of a criminal offence, or which infringes any patent, trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right or similar rights of any person which may subsist under the laws of any jurisdiction.
. you will not send bulk email, whether opt-in or otherwise, from our network. Nor will you promote a site hosted on our network using bulk email.
. you will not employ programs which consume excessive system resources including, but not limited to, processor cycles and memory. We do not host IRC, IRC bots, or other server resource intensive programs.
. If you surpass your allotted disk/bandwidth usage as set forth in your purchased plan, you agree to purchase the excess in blocks as set forth in our “plans” section. Such payment to be immediate and non-disputable.
4. We reserve the right to remove any material which we deem inappropriate from your web site without notice. We do not host Warez, Underage Adult, Pornographic, or Copyrighted MP3 content.
5. You shall keep secure any identification, password and other confidential information relating to your account and shall notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or other security information.
6. You shall observe the procedures which we may from time to time prescribe and shall make no use of the Server which is detrimental to our other customers.
7. Members utilizing free hosting shall exclude themselves from promotions offered and afforded to paying Members.
. Members utilizing free hosting shall display a banner as supplied by NKB Web Solution.
8. You shall procure that all mail is sent in accordance with applicable legislation (including data protection legislation) and in a secure manner.
. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A Member shall not use another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
. It is contrary to NKB Web Solution policy for Members to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities: To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list. To send mass e-mailings; whether unsolicited, opt-in, or otherwise. To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a NKB Web Solution provided server, or using a NKB Web Solution provided server as a mail drop for responses. To falsify user information provided to NKB Web Solution or to other users of the service in connection with use of a NKB Web Solution service.
(a) Consequences of Violation: When NKB Web Solution becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, NKB Web Solution will initiate an investigation. During the investigation NKB Web Solution may restrict Member’s access in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, NKB Web Solution may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Member’s account and/or pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offense, NKB Web Solution will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
(b) You shall be held liable for any and all costs incurred by NKB Web Solution as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions. This is including, but is not limited to, attorney fees and costs resulting from Postmaster responses to complaints from and the cleanup of unsolicited commercial mailings and/or unauthorized bulk mailings and/or news server violations. NKB Web Solution current hourly rate for Postmaster responses to complaints and cleanup of unsolicited commercial mailings and/or unauthorized bulk mailings and/or news server violations is US $100 per hour, with a minimum one (1) hour charge, plus US $1 for each bulk-email or Usenet message sent, plus US $1 per complaint received. Server maintenance fees of $85 per hour.
. NKB Web Solution does not issue service credits for any outages incurred through service disablement resulting from Policy violations.
9. Any access to other networks connected to NKB Web Solution must comply with the rules appropriate for those other networks
10. While we will use every reasonable endeavor to ensure the integrity and security of the Server, we do not guarantee that the Server will be free from unauthorized users or hackers and we shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of email or for any other failure of email.
11. You may cancel the Services at any time by logging into the Ticket Desk Support System (for verification) and requesting cancellation of services. 2.12 Please note no refund can be issues in cause of unused product or customer has utilized the freebees like domain migeration ,domain reseller,custom setup or billing script
12. Fair Usage of Support:Users who put exessive support tickets for install or rebuild on VPS would be Liable for admin hours beyound the fair usage guidelines.